Ethelo’s eDemocracy Carbon Budget platform is a comprehensive engagement and planning solution for communities to plan how they will reach their greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction targets.
- Designed to identify the most broadly supported local climate solutions policies
- Participants compare the greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction opportunities and trade offs of different local
- Micro-targeted communications campaigns are used to recruit participants from sub communities
throughout the region
- Jurisdictions will be able to more fully implement their climate action plans with buy in from their citizens
- An effective engagement campaign can change people’s feelings about climate and shift them away from thinking of it as either unsolvable, unpreventable or unconnected to them.
How does it work?
We hope that our process can be help communities solve the complex problems that slow down action on climate change. Our goal is to provide a decision making process that helps to nurture and cultivate the social license that makes meaningful climate action possible
Why Carbon Budgets and Community Engagement are so ImportantSo we have declared a climate emergency…now what? Over the past decade communities have become more and more concerned about climate change and have tried to come at it from every way that they Read More
It’s time to act like this is a climate emergency
Climate change is an emergency, but to most people, it seems to feel more like a pesky problem that someone else needs to solve. It isn’t something that feels personal, urgent or fixable. It is